WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE MOUTH SORES? (Singaw)
Mouth sores occur when there is too much bacteria in our mouth. Sometimes it also occurs when we bit our lip, cheek or tongue and then the wound turns into a sore.
Simple Medical Management
- Gargle with Bactidol 2-3 times a day
- Daktarin Oral Gel (Over the Counter)
- Paint with Gentian Violet Solution
- One glass of water and then place 2-4 tablespoons of salt. Gargle and then spit. And repeat until the whole glass is consumed
- Brush your teeth often and use mouthwash to lessen bacteria in the mouth.
- Place ice over the sore to numb it.
- This one’s my favorite. It’s the fastest and the best way for me
Do you have Vitamin C tablets (Ascorbic Acid) in your refrigerator? Get one tablet and then place it over the sore until it is numb. And then leave it on for 3-5 more minutes.
It is painful but after you remove the tablet, it is numb and the pain won’t come back again. And in 1-2 days, the mouth sore is gone.
Afterwards, gargle with water.
There you go. Hope you learned something! :)